Dr. Steven Smith is a board certified dermatologist in Kingwood Tx, serving patients in Humble and Atascocita he has over 30 years experience in Treating Psoriasis and Vitiligo. Dr. Smith utilizes only the most effective techniques in treating Vitiligo and Psoriasis including the XTRAC laser system see information below.
XTRAC – Psoriasis Patient Info
C excimer laser system is light years ahead of conventional treatments for psoriasis.
Offering fast, effective relief, the XTRAC
The XTRAC excimer laser system offers many advantages over other treatments you may have tried. In fact, it has few of the drawbacks usually associated with conventional psoriasis treatments.
- Less time required for treatment — minutes instead of hours
- No directed UV exposure to healthy skin
- No daily care required like traditional topical creams
- No risk of skin thinning or stretch marks, as with steroids
- No risk of liver damage or birth defects, as with some oral medications
If you suffer from psoriasis, you’ll find that the XTRAC excimer laser treatment system offers you many benefits, including fast results and freedom from embarrassing skin lesions. Depending on the extent and severity of your psoriasis, these can include:
- Effective clearing — generally in 10 or more brief treatment sessions
- Extended remission — enjoy months without symptoms
- Quick, easy, painless treatment — sessions last only a few minutes
- Relief without messy creams and daily skin care regimens
XTRAC – Vitiligo Patient Info
Finally you may be able to enjoy effective relief from the unsightly symptoms of vitiligo. With the revolutionary XTRAC® excimer laser system, you can feel good about yourself again. With treatment sessions which can last just a few minutes, the XTRAC can change your life.
The XTRAC is the first excimer laser system FDA-market cleared to treat vitiligo. The XTRAC laser utilizes UVB light to potentially stimulate melanocytes that may be present deep in the skin. UVB light is known to stimulate melanocytes.
- Targeted 308nm Laser Phototherapy
- Successful pigmentation often obtained in 30 treatments or less
- Clinical studies have indicated that the XTRAC laser tends to be most successful treating vitiligo on the face and neck, and least successful in the hands and feet.
Stop Suffering and Start Living Free of Vitiligo Symptoms
For some, you can have the freedom today – thanks to the XTRAC laser system. With XTRAC, you’re likely to find that you’re spending a lot less time – and less money – managing your vitiligo.